|28 March 2001||
Vol. 32, No. 10
When: 2 & 16 April 01 (1st and 3rd Tuesdays)
Where: Gibbs Hall (main level) @ 7:30 pm
- Never did get a response from the membership about volunteering for a nominating committee to facilitate the process of electing officers for the 2001 - 2001 season. However, I've twisted the arms of Dave Sanderson, John Hovendon, and Otto Schoenberger to stand for President, Treasurer and Ski Trip Chairman, respectively. The slate for Vice President, Secretary, and Program Chairperson is vacant!!
ELECTIONS WILL BE HELD ON 16 APRIL 01 AT THE REGULAR MEETING
- Our best wishes and a speedy recovery to Chuck Gebhardt, who fell victim to "snow gremlins" on his recent trip out west, and ended up with a fractured femur.
- The 3-day trip to New Hampshire on 3-5 March 01 and the final day trip to Windham on 6 March were good outings for those who participated, thanks to the efforts ot Dave Sanderson and Otto Schoenberger!!!
- Our bus service this year was excellent. All drivers were very competent, personable and helpful. The trips this year were coincidental with good skiing conditions at all of the scheduled areas.
- Our thanks to Otto, Dave, Ray and Janet and supportive skiers!!
See you on the 2nd.
FOR THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
John Hovendon, Treasurer